Wednesday, February 17, 2010

QT - I know God has called me...


  • I know God will not command His child to do something that He won't give me the strength and wisdom to endure until completion. 
  • I know God loves me and wants what is best for me. 
  • I know that God is just a prayer away when I need more patience, wisdom and strength to endure the heat on the road He's called me to. 
  • I know that I can always find (in God) anything that I need because 
  • I know that He can do it because miracles are His natural works. 
  • I know God has called me to work with Campus Crusade for Christ to reach lost college students, build them up in His Word and send them to the world because 

After nearly two years of raising support, there might be some doubts as to whether I am truly following God's calling by raising support full-time to be on campus as a full-time missionary. I decided to write these few points that will hopefully reassure you (and myself sometimes) in our work of this ministry. God has called us to co-labor with Him in this field. He has shown me through scripture time and time again why it's so important to reach the future political, economical and social leaders of our society so that we can ultimately influence the world for Christ. 
Thank you for your consistent prayer and financial support! Without it, I couldn't complete the task to which our Lord has called me to co-labor.


E. Tabitha Morales
Give a Gift Here 
0597677


To find out more about why I have to raise my own support, visit this website.

1 comment:

  1. muchas gracias mi amiga, un qué recordatorio dulce. and much needed. te amo! And I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete