Monday, April 14, 2014

How to be happy?


Sex? Alcohol? Money? The American dream: - A house, a spouse, kids (for some), pets (for some), car, career ??

Really?! 
My niece and nephew
excited for dollar store gifts!
With the world talking about how to find happiness and singing and dancing every step of the way here, I thought I'd share what I read about being happy: http://www.everystudent.com/forum/happiness.html and some pictures that make me happy. :)

My happy baby niece
So many people in my life are in positions where I would assume they would be the happiest. They have money, a family, a significant other, etc....

Happiness is a choice. It isn't contingent upon our circumstances.

TAKE A BREAK! Read the article. Listen to the song. Dance just cuz. Eat chocolate. Call a friend just to say hi. Tell someone you love that you love them just cuz. LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment