Saturday, June 4, 2016

PRAYER REQUESTS:

Typically my monthly prayer letters include prayer requests. I have posted in a while, but here are my most recent concerns. Thank you for investing your time to partner with me in prayer!

Students


  1. Summer Connect has begun and students are gathering Thursday nights around their computers to study God’s word and then go out to apply it in their own communities. Pray for faithfulness & fruit.
  2. Other students have left for their missions trips to the D.R., East Asia, and stateside.

Staff


  1. Tommy & Karen Waters (full-time staff) are in Hampton Beach, NH with their 8 month old daughter, Anna. Please pray for wisdom in balancing family and work.
  2. Zara Joseph (intern in NJ serving in Hampton Beach, NH) and Laura Fairchild (intern in NJ serving in Ocean City, MD) are on their first Summer Missions with Cru. Please pray they see God’s works in them as they serve.

Personal

  1. My financial support for this ministry has taken a risky dip. I am in need of monthly support and don’t know many new people to ask. Please pray God shows me what to do.
  2. I’ve recently been in transition with churches as my former pastor at Life Church has moved south. Please pray I hear clearly where the Lord wants me to go next.

No comments:

Post a Comment