Friday, June 10, 2011

This is me

A friend says I don't blog enough about myself... and although this is for ministry purposes, God is doing a work in my life... so...

This morning I read over most of my journal entries from the past year and a half. This was a difficult time for me where I learned so much more about who God is through the trials He allowed me to go through. I've had friends who have been and still are an amazing part of this process. Today some of them contacted me just to see how I was doing, knowing this weekend marks a significantly difficult time in my life. Then a few who are near me spent the day with me as we did the three "P"s: pedicures, Panera, pottery! What a blessing! :)

Oh, and I cut my hair! Really... really... really short!

Anyway, I heard this song just afterwards and I feel as though it well describes the time I had over the past two years as I dealt with... drama. (This is still the internet, so that's as detailed as I care to be).

http://youtu.be/yU2drg8FtBg

No comments:

Post a Comment