Sunday, May 27, 2012

May Updates



This summer I will be headed down to Rollins College in Orlando, Florida to take seminary classes through Cru’s Institute of Biblical Studies. As staff, we use the Scriptures every day in ministry. Whether we are proclaiming the life-changing message of the gospel or helping ground students in the truth of God’s Word, the Scriptures inform all we do. I will be studying “Old testament Survey”, “God/Bible/Holy Spirit”, “Biblical Interpretation” and “Biblical Communication” all within 4 short weeks! This summer will be challenging but I believe it is a great opportunity to rest from constantly pouring into students and have well-trained professionals who will invest godly wisdom into me.

Prayer Requests:
  1. Please pray that the Kean leaders will continue to pursue Jesus over the summer, fellowship in godly community, and engage in spiritual conversations with not-yet believers.
  2. Please continue to pray for my relationships Saeeda and Oraib as we encounter one another at Kean regularly.
  3. Please pray I am able to retain all that I will learn this summer for the sharpening of my mind to help advance God’s kingdom and bring Him glory.
  4. Pray also for Jonathan Lopez, Tasha Jean-Baptiste and Victoria Castro who will all be going on Summer Projects this summer in Colorado with inner city youth and El Salvador with Cru for missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment